Protocol-at-a-Glance … Keeping Our “World” Safe
Our staff will be checking their temperatures daily for COVID-19 symptoms. They will not be permitted to enter the salon if symptoms are present.
• The salon will be disinfected and cleaned regularly, we ask wherever possible for clients to use personal washrooms before arrival.
• Stylists will be operating at least 2 meters apart, which means the number of staff members at the salon at any given time is limited.
• An additional 15 minutes between each service has been scheduled for cleaning, which includes wiping down stations and high traffic areas after each visit.
• There will be no magazines, books or food or drinks in the salon.
• All retail purchases will be wiped down and placed in a brown paper bag before you leave.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at each station, the front desk and the bathrooms.
• If you are currently trying to book an appointment, please email us at email@example.com, detailing the service(s) you require and the stylist(s) you would like to see, and we will find you a spot as soon as possible.
• Our online booking is working, however, we may not be able to accept your booking if it conflicts with our wait list. If we are unable to accept your request, your name will be added to the wait list and you will be contacted accordingly for booking.
• Once your appointment has been made, an email confirmation will be forwarded to you along with a COVID-19 Screening Checklist. This form must be completed and submitted to us prior to your arriving at worldSALON. Form is fillable or download and complete. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be permitted to enter if you do not have completed form on file.
• PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT accepting walk-in appointments at this time.
During Your Visit
Like all salons, we are bound by Health Canada’s new social distancing and safety guidelines designed to protect us all during your visit to worldSALON. In keeping with these standards, we ask that you do the following:
• Make sure that you have completed the worldSALON COVID19 questionnaire.
• Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment. As you will have to wait outside worldSALON, it is best if you call us at (416) 594-1402 and we will let you know if your stylist is ready to receive you.
You will be screened before entering the salon. If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, you will NOT be permitted to enter the salon:
• You are sick or have signs of illness, (e.g. fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness, shortness of breath)
• You are in self-isolation for COVID19
• You are being tested for COVID19
• You have been tested for COVID19 and have not yet been cleared in accordance with Health Canada guidelines
• Kindly come alone, there will be no sitting areas available within the salon.
• Please, no food or beverages.
• When entering the salon, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
• Touchless greetings and goodbyes, as hard as this will be for all of us, will have to wait – hopefully soon!
• To purchase products, please ask our receptionist and she will collect the products for you.
• Floor stickers and physical distancing signage are displayed as a reminder of proper COVID19 protocols.
• Please, no pets, children or other parties allowed on premises.
What can you do to help?
• Wash hair at home before a cutting service.
• Bring your own mask and protective gear if possible.
• Please pay with card or phone. No cash.
• On check out, have future appointments ready and source of payment close.
• Bring minimal items when arriving at the salon (no extra bags, jackets).
Thank you everyone, stay safe and healthy, we look forward to seeing you all in the coming weeks!